Birthday: January 14
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Cosplaying since: 2010
Animes I've Watched: Myanimelist.com
Favorite Video Games: Pokemon, Phoenix Wright, The World Ends With You
I became interested in anime when I saw Sailor Moon and Pokemon on Cartoon Network, but didn't discover cosplaying until my junior year in college. None of my friends cosplayed, so there was a lot of trial-and-error with wigs, props and costumes. I had also never taken a class in sewing before. I started off with buying costumes off ebay, but now I'm able to sew my own costumes.
Cosplay has also spurred my interest in photography. I've been working with point-and-shoots, but I got an SLR camera, Canon EOS 60D, as a graduation gift in Dec 2011, and have been using it ever since. I also use Canon's speedlite, 430EX II, and I also use a reflector and white shoot-through umbrellas in my lighting setups.
About WebsiteI bought the domain name from Awardspace.com and am using their basic plan.
I made the layout in Photoshop CS6 and coded it in Notepad++. The swirl was drawn in Macromedia Flash 8.0.
- Yang Xiao Long from RWBY- Majin Buchoy
- Rena from Higurashi no Naku Kori Ni- Purp0Starrs Cosplay & Photography
- Asuna (Undine ver.) - Sang Le Cosplay Photography. Yui is Cinnabunny's daughter.
- Template from Free Liquid Templates.
- Background from Subtle Patterns
- Image gallery script from jQuery lightGallery
- Cosplay WIP script from WOW Slider